Our office accepts Medicare assignment, and this means that our charges to Medicare patients are limited to the approved amount by Medicare. You will be responsible for your coinsurance (20%) for Medicare. We participate in most other major insurance plans in the area. Our office accepts worker’s compensation. Our office accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover, and we also have a financing option through Care Credit. These financing plans are very useful for patients interested in refractive procedures, such as Lasik.
We would request that co-pays be made at the time of service. Our office will be glad to file your insurance claim for you in most cases.
We accept the following:
- Alliance Select
- Beech Street
- Champ VA
- Emerald Health Network
- First Health
- Klais Health Network
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Ohio Employee Health Partnership
- Ohio Health Choice
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Sagamore Health Network
- United Healthcare
- WellCare of OH Medicare
- Patients should bring a current insurance card and applicable copayment, deductible with each office visit.
- It is the patient's responsibility to understand their network benefits.
- If you don’t see your insurance, please contact our office at (937) 324-3937.